Key West Scavenger Hunt Adventure Mobile Experience
Turn Key West into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people.
What's excluded :
- Smart Phone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
The adventure begins in the Historic Seaport and takes you on a well-designed course down Duval Street, in and around Mallory Square and through a famous cemetery and other unique stops. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking, with numerous stops along the route to complete challenges and decipher clues. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for a bite to eat or simply to enjoy the best sights of the seaside city. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun on a scavenger hunt adventure!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
Solve challenges and puzzles while enjoying the sights
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Harry S. Truman Little White House, 111 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-8311
Solve a challenge or two while seeing the sights
Stop At: Key West Cemetery, 701 Pauline Street, Key West, FL 33040
Solve a challenge while in the area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :902 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must have US cellular Data Plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.