Key West Schooner Backcountry Eco-Tour: Sail, Snorkel & Kayak
Set sail aboard our classically-styled schooner as she departs Key West's Historic Seaport for a full day of sailing and exploration through the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Observe complex ecosystems and flourishing marine life as you snorkel the backcountry's own unique patch reef and kayak through centuries-old, uninhabited mangrove islands. Enjoy our ample and diverse buffet lunch, snacks and refreshments throughout the duration of your trip. Adults are welcome to indulge in bottomless beer and wine on our leisurely sail back towards the harbor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All equipment
- Full buffet lunch and afternoon snacks
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Set sail from Key West Historic Seaport on the Schooner Appledore on your Backcountry Eco-Tour adventure!
Departure Point :205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior ro departure.
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to expedite the check-in process, please provide lead traveler's e-mail address in the 'special requirement' section during check-out.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We will operate with reduced capacity on all vessels to ensure proper social distancing with a streamlined check-in process. We will operate with single use items for food service and enhanced sanitation protocols and best practices before, between and after trips.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.