Khajuraho Erotica & Panna Exotica Wildlife
The land of Kamasutra "Khajuraho" make every visitor wondering how on earth can this magnificent and brilliant example of architectural genius happen in this remote part of India. Erotic sculptures depicting couples in intimate sexual orgies are just simply out of this world phenomenon. Also Just half an hours away from Khajuraho & located in the dense jungles is the hidden paradise of Tigers known as panna. also noteworthy are the majestic waterfall of "Raneh" offering imposing view of the the surrounding flaura and fauna
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Naturalist guide in Panna national park only
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- local guide in Khajuraho temples only
- Entry/Admission - Panna National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panna National Park, Nh-75, Chhatarpur 471001 India
Early morning you will be picked-up from you Hotel in Khajuraho and lead you to Panna Tiger reserve, Encounter wildlife in their natural environment and a chance to catch the glimpse of "Tiger" Experience the wildlife tigers and many other types of animals like the deer, the Indian gazelle, and the Chital. Other species that have their habitat in the park are Nilgai, Sambar, Chausingha or four-horned Antelope, Blackbuck, Sloth Bear, Leopard and the ubiquitous common Langur.
Later you will be taken to the world famous erotic temples of Khajuraho.The Khajuraho temple complex is a series of beautifully built and decorated buildings originally built by the Chandela Rajput dynasty between 900 AD and 1130 AD, only 25 remain. Khajuraho has been designated as UNESCO World Heritage site and is highly worthy of tourist attentions. Yet what really sets Khajuraho apart from other temples is the numerous erotic carvings, both inside and outside the temple, that depict men, women, and even animals engaging in lovemaking, orgies, and bestiality under the benign smiles of divinities.
Evening you will be dropped back to your hotel in Khajuraho.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all khajuraho hotels/airport
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Panna tiger park is closed every year during june till september, during this period we shall show erotic temples and Raneh waterfalls
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.