Khami Ruins & Matopos Silunguzi Village Full Day Tour/ Bushman Paintings!
The combination of Khami Ruins trip and Silunguzi Village is very ideal because it combines history and wildlife and it gives clients a first hand interaction experience with the Ndebele local people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Village Entry fees,Khami Ruins entry fees,transport,light lunch and refreshments.
What's excluded :
- Guides tips, alcohol and any other service of a personal nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Khami Ruins, 22 km West of Bulawayo, Bulawayo Zimbabwe
Depart to Khami Ruins for a half day Tour.
The Khami Ruins is a very unique spectacular stone settlement, dating back to the 13th century AD.Explore the Hill complex, famous settlement.Visit the Portuguese Cross, Toss a coin and make your wish. The Khami ruins tour continues with a visit to the dam wall and a visit to the nearby natural stone gong. If you are lucky, you may spot a water monitor lizard, often mistaken for a crocodile.
We will stop to enjoy a hot lunch of traditional Ndebele dishes before proceeding to Matopos Silunguzi Village.Our guide will take you to see the Elephant Cave and the Fish Cave where you will explore the cave paintings.Continue your exploration of the Village as you trek to nearby hills. Enjoy traditional refreshments in the village and end the day watching the sunset from this spectacular viewpoint.
Drive back to Bulawayo City and arrive just after dark.
Departure Point :City Hall Flower Market, Fife Street and, Leopold Takawira Ave, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick up from any hotel within Bulawayo.Airports
- Bulawayo Airport, Bulawayo Zimbabwe
Departure Time :9/26/2019 - 12/22/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.