Khasab City Tour
Discover the capital of the beautiful Musandam peninsula in a half-day tour of Khasab. With its view over the Strait of Hormuz and the diversity of its culture and history, Khasab one of the must-visit destination in Oman. With this day tour of the capital, not only you will see its must-sees, such as the fort and the Sultan Qaboos Mosque, but you will also drive on the coast to admire the rock carvings of Tawi village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Khasab Fort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khasab, Khasab, Musandam Governorate
Your half-day tour of Khasab takes place during the morning, with a pick up at your hotel around 9 or 10 AM. Your local guide drives you through the city to see both the old town and the modern side. Your first stop is the Sultan Qaboos Mosque* to visit this sober monument with the mountains on background.
* The Sultan Qaboos Mosque is open from 9 AM to 11 AM every day, except Friday.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khasab Fort, Opposite Khasab Harbour, Khasab 811 Oman
. Have a short walk around to explore the city and head toward its iconic Fort.
If Khasab Fort is not the biggest in the country, it's one of the most interesting, as it depicts the particularities of life on this remote territory in the past. Explore the museum of the fort for half an hour before continuing with a short walk in the city to explore both the old and new parts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Musandam Governorate, Musandam Governorate
Then, drive on the beautiful coastal road toward Wadi Qada. On the way, you can appreciate the breathtaking views of the sea. Explore the wadi on car, with high cliffs and wild nature, up to the famous village of Tawi. Here, you can admire 2000 years old petroglyphs. After three hours of visit, your guide drives you back to your prefered location within Khasab.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Khasab Airport, Khasab Oman
- Khasab Port, 02, Al Khasab, Oman
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.