Khaxeti wine tour with culinary mastercalsse in Georgian cusine
• We provide wine and culinary tours,where the client get excursion,as around the area,as in wine factory,degustation of various type of wines and get culinary masterclasses,in which client will involve and tastes.
• The price is per person for tour and includes meet at airport,transfer to hotel,tour transportation,guide,one dinner on 1st day and hotel on 1st day, for 1 night.
• Duration of tour is 2 days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Breakfast and Lunch
Day 1: Eastern part of Georgia----Kaxetiya, wine tour and culinary masterclasses.
Stop At: Kakheti, Georgia
• Meet at airport,
• Transfer to hotel,which client book.
• Tour with our transportation and with professional guide.
• Wine tasting in factories and in wine cellars,where available to taste bottle and Quevry wine.
• Quevry is big pot,where Georgians keeping wine in the ground.
• This is oldest tradition of making wine,as Georgia cradle of wine.
• Culinary masterclasses,where our guest involving of making and tasting Georgian cuisine.
• Back to hotel with our transport.
• If client arrives at night,we start tour from next day and if arrives in the morning,we can do the same day or next day,it all about clients satisfaction.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: 3* or 4* Hotels.
Day 2: Kaxetiya-Excursion.
Stop At: Kakheti, Georgia
Excursion, to see Gremi and Nekresi monastery.
Back to starting point.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all travelers from hotels and airports in Georgia.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- David the Builder Kutaisi International Airport, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.