Khopasi Daanda Gaun Circuit Hike | Hike for Nepal
The Khopasi Danda Gaau Circuit Hike is the perfect hike to explore the periphery of Kathmandu Valley. Sprawling terraced fields, typical Newari settlements, staggering views of snow-capped mountains on a clear day. Ladkeshwor Mahadev temple is a religious attraction of this hike. During this hike, one should pass via few suspension bridges along the way and green making the Khopasi- Balthali Circuit Hike more appealing.,
Balthali, a village en route is a typical village with ancient traditions and cultures untouched by today’s modernization. We will be circulating the Balthali village through the narrow trails.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guides' Fees and First Aid
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Eating Stuff and other additional and recreational things
During our day hike, travelers will walk up to our definite destination and en route they can click pictures, have lunch and what not? It's FUN. We just guide the hikers, enjoyment is up to them.
• Balthali, Balthali, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Departure Point :Paknajol Marg 26, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will start our hike from Hotel Dom Himalaya.
Departure Time :12/6/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:15 AM - 06:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.