Khopra Ridge Khayer Lake Trek
Khopra Danda Trek is one of the newly opened treks in Annapurna region which is very famous incredible view snowcapped mountain and exposure to varies ethnic of the region.
Khopra Trek is a rural trek that offers access to Nangi village between Beni and Poon Hill, and Khopra to the north of Ghorepani in the Annapurna region. Nangi Village is the location of a vibrant development project providing formal and vocational schooling, handmade paper enterprise as well as wireless internet access to the community. Khopra is a remote, isolated village offering panoramic mountain views of the Annapurna range.
A newly developed trek is rich in culture, nature, and remoteness, this rural trek is 'off the beaten track' and enables close contact with several indigenous groups. One of them is the Pun-Magar ethnic groups who have their own language, culture, and customs. This trek proffers a variety of accommodation, ranging from a homestay with local families, lodges and community-run lodge
What's included :
- Two night's Kathmandu hotel with breakfast
- Two Night's pokhara Hotel with breakfast
- Trekking guide and Porter during the trekking.
- All accommodation during the trek
- ACAP Permit and Tims card
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking T-shirt and Duffel Bag
What's excluded :
- lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- Your Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal travel Insurance
- personal trekking equipment's
- Tips for field staff
- Airport pick up and drop by private car.
Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu transportation by Tourist Bus.
Pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara Transportation by private Jeep /Car
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.