Khopra Trek 8 Days
The Khopra Danda trek (also known as the Khopra Ridge trek) is a great alternative to the more popular (and more crowded) Ghorepani trek.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7 nights accommodation
- professional Guide
- Break fast ,Lunch & Dinner during the trek
- Transportation to the start point from Hotel
- Transportation from end point back to Hotel
- All permits
- Basic First Aid
- Complimentary Spa Treatment after trekking
What's excluded :
- Food other then mentioned above
- If you're looking for the perfect week-long trek, a little off-the-beaten path and with great views, this trek is a great choice. It combines the best of what Nepal has to offer: amazing mountain views, pastoral villages, and rice fields layered on top of each other, descending down into the valley. The best part is that so few people know about it. The route follows a local trail that takes you down into the valley north of Ghorepani, before climbing up another ridge, known as "Khopra Ridge". Without a doubt, one of the best short treks in Nepal.
Day 01 : Pokhara to Ulleri (2020m) 5-6 hrs.
Day 02 : Ulleri to Ghorepani (2850m) 4-5 hrs.
Day 03 : Ghorepani to Sawanat (2270m) 3-4 hrs.
Day 04 :Sawant to Khora Danda (3660m) 6-7 hrs.
Day 05 :Khopra Danda Exploration.
Day 06 :Khopra Danda to Isharu (3137m) 6-7 hrs.
Day 07 :Isharu to Ghandruk (1940m) 5-6 hrs.
Day 08 :Ghandruk to Pokhara 5-6 hrs.
Departure Point :From your Hotel in Pokhara.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide copy of passport and photo.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.