Kickstart Private Tour of Venice with a local
This is the ideal tour for first timers in Venice: the purpose of the tour is to guide you through the discovery of the charming history of the city but also to get in touch with its soul and origins. We will see how locals live the city nowadays and you'll get to know what it's like to feel like a local in such a one-of-a-kind city and, of course, I will provide some useful hints to get the most out of your stay!
During most of the tour we are going to explore the yet not-touristy spots of the Venice, but we will also immerse ourselves into the magic atmosphere of the most famous sites, such as the stunning Rialto Bridge or the breathtaking St. Mark's Square and we will end our visit admiring the golden interiors of the Basilica of St. Mark.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Ponte di Rialto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
We will see and cross the Rialto Bridge and the market
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Campo San Polo, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza San Marco, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests can bring their mask and have to wear it indoor. Outdoor it's not necessary to wear a mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.