Kickstart Your Trip In Lisbon
On this experience with a Local Host, you’ll become orientated with Lisbon and all the famous landmarks. However, you’ll also get local advice about where to go, what to eat and all the exciting possibilities awaiting you! With your like-minded Local Host discover hidden gems as well as Lisbon's highlights and tourist sights, and tick both Lisbon's most famous attractions and best kept local secrets off your bucket list. Get familiar with how to navigate on foot or on the metro too! Whether it's the city centre or an off beat neighbourhood, choose the area you'd like to explore and get ready to kickstart your adventure in Lisbon!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Castelo de S. Jorge, Rua de Santa Cruz do Castelo, Lisbon 1100-129 Portugal
Join a Local Host on a personalised experience and wander through Lisbon, discovering the main tourist sites such as this castle as well as hidden local gems! See the highlights and get familiar with the city.
Pass By: Campo dos Martires da Patria, Largo do Mitelo, Lisbon 1150-234 Portugal
You can follow the unique route which your Local Host has designed specifically for you. You’ll explore Lisbon’s iconic attractions and gain a local's perspective on these famous spots, but you’ll also discover the best kept local secrets along the way.
Pass By: Parque Eduardo VII, Av. Sidonio Pais, Lisbon 1070-051 Portugal
Your Local Host will give your trip a kickstart, helping you to make the most of your time in Lisbon and navigate your way around the city, on foot and by metro! Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the rest of your trip, helping you to discover other areas of Lisbon that they know you'll love, as well as sharing their local travel tips so you won't fall into the tourist traps!
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/10/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.