Kickstart Your Trip In Sydney
If it’s your first time in Sydney, you’ll want to check out the main tourist sights and get a little orientated. So, with a local by your side, use public transportation or explore on foot (we think it’s the best way to see the city) and tick the attractions that Sydney is most famous for off your bucket list! Get familiar with the city and how to navigate as well as getting tips from your local about what to do during your stay and hearing some insider info about the best local spots and neighbourhoods to visit. Choose the area you’d like to explore and get ready to kickstart your Australian adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
You could walk past the Opera House
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
If you enjoy greenery then a walk past the botanical gardens is a must
Pass By: Hyde Park, Elizabeth St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
You can walk through Sydney's well know Hyde Park
Pass By: King Street Wharf, Lime street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
A well known tourist attraction and lovely area to walk through.
Departure Point :Sydney NSW, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/6/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.