Kid-Friendly Paris Orsay Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Access
You will be enchanted and enamoured with the impressionist masterpieces you will discover on this exclusive family tour, led by a highly qualified guide with a wealth of experience working with children! Your guide will tell you intriguing stories and allow you to discover fascinating facts about the life and work of some of the best modern artists in the world. You will gain insight into famous paintings by the likes of Monet, Renoir, Manet, Van Gogh and many more besides. Your children will learn and be entertained at the same time, playing games and engaging in activities devised especially for this tour, customised to meet your specific needs.
per adult from
90 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Private Guide
- Professional Guide
- Kid-Friendly Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Art Historian Guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
This fun and informative private tour of the Orsay Museum has been designed specifically for families with children. You will be welcomed by a highly-qualified kid-friendly guide at the entrance of the museum, and from there you will begin a memorable and enjoyable experience.
During the tour, you will be able to admire paintings and sculptures by some of the world's most famous artists, including Monet, Van Gogh, Gauguin and Renoir. We can customise the length of the tour to suit your needs, so your tour can last 1.5, 2 or 3 hours depending on your preference. Each alternative includes some of the main highlights of the museum, but obviously the longer the tour, the more you will be able to see.
Moreover, your guide will also reveal to you some intriguing secrets and anecdotes behind the Musée d’Orsay's unique architecture. Indeed, it used to be a railway station, and it was originally built for the Universal Exhibition in 1900. To round off this fun, entertaining yet educational experience, you will be taken to upper clock to enjoy a spectacular view of the city.
By the end of the tour, you and your kids will have fallen in love with impressionism, and probably the guide as well!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Large prams and baby carriers are not allowed in the museum, but pushchairs are available from the cloakrooms on deposit of an identity document.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only suitcases, travel bags and backpacks smaller than 60 x 40 cm are allowed. They may be left in the cloakroom subject to space.
- Most travelers can participate
- maximum travellers 6 pax
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.