Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra
This tour is perfect to explore the biggest contemporary art collection in Italy.
Your kid-friendly guide Alessandra will engage the whole family with activities such as games, trivia and quizzes. Many contemporary masterpieces will be explained thanks to Alessandra's knowledge and passion, and you will learn interesting facts and find fascinating details about many artists and their work. Thanks to the new refurbishment it's a perfect tour for kids, a journey that combines Greek mythology and the strange and fascinating materials of contemporary art: you'll see the highly impressive statue of Antonio Canova in front of a deep blue sea.
You will see world-famous pieces such as Van Gogh's “Gardener” and Portrait of Madame Ginoux, and Klimt's harrowing Three Ages of Woman.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover amazing world-famous pieces and have fun at the same time!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kid-friendly professional guide
- Top rated local guide
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna E Contemporanea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna E Contemporanea, Viale delle Belle Arti 131, 00196 Rome Italy
The National Gallery of Modern Art is the largest contemporary art collection in Italy.
Discover its amazing collection with Alessandra, a top rated guide specializing in tours with children.
The private walking tour starts at the large staircase in front of the main entrance to the gallery, where you can find the large bronze lions.
Accompanied by Alessandra. your kid-friendly private guide, you'll visit the permanent collection which covers the period from the XIX century to the 1950s-60s.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: Villa Borghese, P.zzale del Museo Borghese, 00155 Rome Italy
After the gallery, it's a good idea to explore the nearby and wonderful Borghese Park, where your tour ends.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Viale delle Belle Arti, 131, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Villa Borghese, Piazzale Napoleone I, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tour is recommended for kids aged 6 and over
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.