Kid-Friendly Uffizi Museum Tour in Florence with Botticelli & Leonardo Works
Enjoy a 2.5 hour engaging tour of the world-renowned collection of Medieval and Renaissance masterpieces in the celebrated Uffizi Museum in Florence. Our expert family friendly guide will meet you in front of the bronze Horse Statue of Cosimo in Piazza della Signoria.
During this memorable experience, your family will discover one of the most highly-rated museums in the world without wasting any time in long entrance queues. Your whole family will be involved in games, quizzes, scorecards and other customized activities with never a dull moment.
See the most famous artworks of Renaissance Florence including Botticelli's Spring and Venus, Leonardo da Vinci's Annunciation, Caravaggio's Bacchus and Medusa and many more by Michelangelo, Lippi, Raphael and others.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Blue Badge guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florence Tours With Kids by Rachele, Via Francesco Baracca 38, 50127, Florence Italy
Florence Tours with Kids
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Discover the world-renowned collection of Medieval and Renaissance masterpieces in the celebrated Uffizi Museum in Florence.
The Uffizi Gallery is one of world’s most beautiful art galleries, and here you will appreciate the wonders of painting.
Our kid-friendly guide will focus on a selection of pictures to provide a broad overview of Italian art, and the evolution of style and technique throughout history. The whole family will enjoy a stimulating learning experience, and children in particular will be involved in various activities.
Allow yourself to be amazed by the exquisite Birth of Venus by Botticelli, da Vinci’s Annunciation, The Holy Family by Michelangelo, Raphael’s Madonna del Cardellino and Caravaggio’s Head of Medusa.
The children will also be enthusiastic about these artistic discoveries!
It is also important to note the building housing the museum. Once the location of the bustling governmental offices of the Florentine magistrates, construction began with the famous painter, architect, writer and historian Giorgio Vasari in the year 1560.
Give your family the trip of a lifetime and book the breathtaking Uffizi Museum Tour in Florence!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Masks are not required for children up to 6 years of age, however it is recommended to use them. Due to security checks, entry into museums and cultural areas can take longer, even with skip-the-line tickets.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.