Kigali Bike Tour
Kigali is a magnificent and modern capital city of Rwanda. The city is beautiful and tech orientated, with rolling hills, ridges and lush valleys. Kigali is also known as The Cleanest City in Africa. this 5-hour long bicycle tour will help you to discover Kigali and learn about its History by vising different attractions. Highlights of this tour are Kigali genocide memorial and one the local markets, Nyamirambo the oldest city in Kigali, different art centers and galleries. The tour will also take you to one of the best local restaurants, Milk bars and test Rwanda’s best coffee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kigali Genocide Memorial, KG 14 Ave, Kigali Rwanda
A tour in the genocide memorial to learn more about the Rwandan genocide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nyamirambo, Kigali, Rwanda
you will bike around the oldest city in Kigali and visit one of the craft shop, milk bars and Try some local food.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.