Kigali City Moto Taxi Tour
Kigali, referred to as the greenest city in Africa, boost of various land mark buildings and culture diversity that most visitors find it hard to explore its many highlights. Discover the city on a local motorcycle known as 'MOTO" and enjoy the breeze as your ride along your tour that includes Genocide Memorial, Nyamirambo quarters, art exhibitions and various spots of interest. after a day of sightseeing retires to your hotel for relaxation and overnight.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kigali, Kigali, Kigali Province
Your tour starts at at 10am, with a brief introduction. Later we leave for a fulfilling great day of exploring various spots in the city. Ride on your "Moto" through Nyamirambo to the summit of Mt. Kigali for breath taking views of the city and the countryside;pass-by women center, walk around the market,lunch with the local chef and later visit the genocide memorial, finish with a visit to the art gallery, and have a a cup of coffee before drop off at your hotel!
Your tour ends at 3:00pm with a drop off at the hotel.
Your tour will be with a local Motorcycle known as "Moto", Also include half day Nyamirambo women with lunch.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.