Kilkenny Medieval. Tour in Italian
On this excursion we take you to the picturesque medieval village of Kilkenny and its imposing Norman castle.
It is known as the "city of marble" for the black stone in its surroundings and decorates many of its buildings.
Along the tour we will tell you some of their famous stories and legends, such as that of cats or that of the oldest witch in Ireland.
We will also tell you about Kilkenny's division between English town and Irish town and its many churches, abbeys and monasteries.
You will enjoy the visit to its magnificent castle, located in a bend of the Nore River. Inside you can observe the lifestyle of its inhabitants over 800 years, among which the Duke of Ormonde stands out.
You will have free time to eat and explore its famous pubs and savor a pint of the Smithwick’s beer brewed in Kilkenny and stroll through its medieval streets and visit the Cathedral of San Canicio, building of English Gothic style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide in Italian
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kilkenny Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kilkenny Castle, The Parade, Kilkenny R95 YRK1 Ireland
Enjoy the visit to the magnificent Kilkenny Castle, located in a bend of the Nore River.
Inside you can observe the lifestyle of its inhabitants over 800 years, among which the Duke of Ormonde stands out.
You will also be impressed by its beautiful rose garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kilkenny, Kilkenny, County Kilkenny
Guided tour of the medieval city of Kilkenny, where you can enjoy the views of its streets, its river, castle, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin, 23 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 C3W7, Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Nassau Street, Nassau St, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.