Killarney Jaunting Car Tour with Craft Brewery Beer & Pizza
Best of Killarney Views & Brews
Ales, Lakes & Castles
Take in the extraordinary sights and sounds of the Killarney National Park whilst enjoying panoramic views of famous Killarney landmarks.
Learn about the history and diverse ecosystem of the 26,000-acre Park aboard a traditional Jaunting Car, complete with your very own personal Jarvey driver / guide.
Explore the grounds of 15th century Ross Castle and experience magnificent scenes across the Lakes of Killarney.
Afterwards, soak up the buzz of Killarney nightlife at the town’s local Brewery and discuss the highlights of your trip over a delicious rustic Pizza and an ice-cold Killarney Craft Beer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Alcoholic Beverages - One alcoholic beverage and one 12" pizza of your choice per person. Soft drinks and wine are available as a substitute.
- Dinner - One alcoholic beverage and one 12" pizza of your choice per person. Soft drinks and wine are available as a substitute. Child option includes a 6" pizza with a soft drink.
- Entry/Admission - Ross Castle
- Entry/Admission - Killarney National Park
- Entry/Admission - Killarney Jaunting Cars Tangney Tours
- Entry/Admission - Killarney Brewing Company
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ross Castle Ross Road, Killarney Ireland
Enjoy a stopover here at the 15th century Ross Castle on the shores of Lough Lein in Killarney National Park
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Mary's Cathedral, Saint Mary's Church Cathedral Place, Killarney Ireland
Take in the amazing architecture of the gothic style Cathedral standing nearly 300 feet while on tour with us.
Stop At: Killarney House Gardens, Kenmare Place, Killarney V93 HE3C Ireland
Killarney's newest attraction located in the heart of Killarney National Park.
Stop At: Killarney National Park Cork Road, Killarney Ireland
Visit Killarney National Park and it's 26,000 acres
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Killarney Jaunting Cars Tangney Tours, Gilhuy's Muckross Road 10B Muckross Close Gilhuys, Killarney V93 N2P4 Ireland
Step back in time with us and experience a traditoional Ireland today on a guided Jaunt of Killarney National Park to Ross Castle
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Killarney Brewing Company, Muckross Road, Killarney V93 RC95 Ireland
Here you will try some of the hand crafted pizzas along with a choice of the Killarney craft beers
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Great Southern Killarney, Town Centre, Avenue, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 R866, Ireland
Return Detail :Killarney Brewing Company, Muckross Rd, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 RC95, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The Health & Safety of our Team & Guests are paramount to us. Our Jaunting Cars are limited & exclusive use. Management & Team have undertaken various courses on Infection Prevention and Control. Remember we are an outdoor activity and are lucky to have plenty of fresh clean air here!!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.