Killing Fields and S21 Private Half Day Tour from Phnom Penh
Never miss these 2 sites if you visit Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia. This private half-day guided tour allows travelers to learn the best of Cambodia's modern history. Experience the S21 and Choeung Ek Genocidal Museum in a 4-hour guided tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Tours and transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking bottled water
- All parking fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All entrance Fees - S21= $5/pax, Killing Fields=$3/pax
- All meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh is the modern capital of Cambodia.
Stop At: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Corner of Street 113 & St 350 History Museum, Phnom Penh 12304 Cambodia
Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) was a former high school called “Tuol Svay Prey High School” situated on the outskirts of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. During the Khmer Rouge regime, this high school was renamed as S21 and turned it into a torture, interrogation and execution center.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Choeung Ek Genocidal Center, Roluos Village, Sangkat Cheung Aek, Phnom Penh Cambodia
• The Killing Fields, "Choeung Ek Genocidal Center" was a former peaceful village where it was turned into the infamous Killing fields by the Khmer Rouge. The Pol Pot regime beat people in the thousands without mercy and buried them in mass graves. No matter how much you have read or been told about the Khmer Rouge cruelty and the number of people killed, you shall understand the full process of how the tens of thousands of prisoners were executed here.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.