Kinderdijk Photography tour
Kinderdijk Photography tour gives you a different view on the UNESCO Kinderdijk windmill site, a unique complete Dutch watermanagement system that is still partly active. You will discover the windmill scenery: goose, reeds, and the surrouning landscapes with different water levels. Also a local pastry and warm drink is included, as well as a stop at a biological cheesefarm.
And you will not miss anything as we included a boattour and entrance to the visitor windmill. Your private guide speaks fluent English or Spanish.
OPTIONAL: add a bike instead of the boat tour and make a nice extra round.
Please note: if you wish to buy cheese at the farm, payments have to be made in cash or by PIN. Creditcard payments unfortunately will be not accepted.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Waterboat retour ticket including pick up in Rotterdam
- Coffee and/or Tea - one drink and local pastry
- Entrances, boat ticket OR bike rent
- Private guide, English and Spanish speaking
- Entry/Admission - World Heritage Kinderdijk
What's excluded :
- Rainjacket or suncap
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Heritage Kinderdijk, Nederwaard 1, 2961 AS Kinderdijk The Netherlands
In this morning tour (walk & boat) you will discover the windmill scenery: goose, reeds, and the surrouning landscapes with different water levels!
We start with the walking tour, followed by the boat and a visit to the museum.
Please mind: only to book in the morning (start 8-10 AM)
Children 4-12: reduced cost, ask us for more info!
This tour can also be booked including transportation from Rotterdam by waterbus!
For a retour ticket this adds EUR 10 pp, also possible is a dayticket for all Rotterdam waterbus lines including to Dordrecht for EUR 13 pp, group discount is possible.
What`s included: transportation, 1*drinks, entrances, private guiding service (English/Spanish /Dutch)
What’s recommended: good walking shoes, camera, rain clothes/suncap
walk tour around the windmill scenery with unique photography spots
break with a warm drink & pastry on a local spot
boat tour windmill-view from waterways
stop at local biological cheese farm (not on Sundays)
visit to the official authentic Kinderdijk windmill & museum
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rotterdam, Erasmusbrug, 3016 DK Rotterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :6/10/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :2961 Kinderdijk, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.