King Crab Safari by RIB boat
On this ultimate arctic summer boat excursion you will go King crab fishing, and then enjoy the catch for lunch in a rustic boathouse restaurant. Be part of fishing one of the worlds largest crabs, and enjoy an equally big king crab meal.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Now its time to make your Norwegian Deadliest Catch!
We will head out from Kirkenes harbor, and out the fjord toward the Barents sea. With seagulls gawking above, our fisherman guides will take you for a marine sightseeing outside Kirkenes. Sometimes porpoises (arctic dolphins) pops up around the boat, and stick around for a while.
Then we head out for the cages, which are sunk deep to catch the biggest king crabs. It will be all hands on deck, and you will help pull the cages from the depths of the Varanger fjord.
After the catch is secured, the journey will continue to a rustic restaurant by the fjord. Here the King of crabs is served the classic northern Norwegian way. Pure, fresh and heavenly tasty! The portions are generous, so no one will leave the table hungry.
This is an authentic arctic fishing experience. Every single crab we serve, is caught wild and fresh, with your help, straight from the polar ocean.
• King Crab legs - Steamed King Crab legs, served with white bread, butter, lemon and mayonaise
Departure Point :Snowhotel Kirkenes | Gamme Northern Lights Cabins, Sandnesdalen 14, 9910 Bjørnevatn, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.