King Crab Safari Winter
On this ultimate arctic winter excursion you will go King crab fishing, and the catch will be served in a cosy farmhouse restaurant. Be part of fishing one of the worlds largest crabs, and enjoy an equally big king crab meal.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Now it`s time for you to make your own deadliest catch!
Only this time we will guarantee you are absolutely safe, in the hands of our experienced fishermen and guides. The winter in Kirkenes is cold, but you need not worry about freezing - we will dress you up warmly.
On this exclusive arctic excursion we aim to give you the best King crab fishing adventure.
We will take you out on the fjord ice by snowmobile and sleigh to find the great beast. You will step out on the frozen fjord and help the fisherman pull the traps from the deep through the hole in the ice. Maybe the northern lights will flicker across the sky as you get a picture taken with the biggest catch of the tour? It would not be uncommon, as every day is a potential aurora day in the north.
The journey will culminate in a warm, rustic farmhouse restaurant by the fjord, where you will enjoy a feast, served the Norwegian way - fresh, juicy and irresistible! The portions are generous, so no one will leave the table hungry.
• King Crab legs - Steamed King crab legs served with white bread, butter, lemon and mayonaise
Departure Point :Snowhotel Kirkenes | Gamme Northern Lights Cabins, Sandnesdalen 14, 9910 Bjørnevatn, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.