King River White Water Raft Journey from Queenstown with Lunch
At King River Rafting we are proud to be finalists in the 2017 Tasmanian Tourism Awards as Tasmania's only one day wilderness white water rafting specialists.
Enjoy the 'King for a Day', a full day adventure rafting the King River through the western Tasmanian wilderness. With dense rainforest, huon pine trees, fun rapids, views of the West Coast Wilderness Railway and relics of west coast mining history this is an adventure for every one of average fitness. Your operator will supply all the gear you need along with skilled, knowledgeable guides. With a hearty lunch and return transport to Queenstown this is a great day out. This is the only one day wilderness white water rafting adventure in Tasmania.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Souvenir USB stick with photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir base ball cap
- Souvenir Tee shirt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: King River Rafting, 1 Driffield St West Coast Wilderness Railway Station, Queenstown, Tasmania 7467 Australia
We meet at the West Coast Wilderness Railway Station in Queenstown where we meet the guides and get changed and ready for your day's rafting adventure on the KingRiver
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :West Coast Wilderness Railway (Queenstown Station), 1 Driffield St, Queenstown TAS 7467, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Make sure to book your pick up when booking. Let us know your accommodation details and phone number. There is a pickup fee.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged under 12 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.