Kings Bay Scenic Cruise from Crystal River
The one-hour scenic cruise departs daily. This beautiful boat ride explores Kings Bay, Florida. A great way to get out on the Crystal River National Wildlife refuge without getting wet!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Plantation Adventure Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plantation Adventure Center, 9301 W Fort Island Trl, Crystal River, FL 34429-5376
The scenic cruise is our one-hour dry tour of beautiful Kings Bay. You will cruise through the beautiful bay looking for wildlife while the captain points out the highlights of the area. During the cruise there is always the chance of seeing manatees, but it can never be guaranteed. These are wild animals in their natural habitat that come and go as they desire. Our tour boats are fully covered to protect you from the sun and rain. Besides manatees there is always a chance of seeing dolphins, otters, turtles, a variety of birds and fish. Every tour is unique!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :9301 W Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.