King's Landing Revealed! Game of Thrones Fans 1st Choice in Dubrovnik
Take a walk through the streets of King’s Landing with our experienced tour guides, learn about Game of Thrones trivia and behind the scenes stories, sight the Gradac park where king Joffrey’s wedding and death took place, the Red Keep (Lovrijenac fortress), Pile gate and its surroundings (battle of the Blackwater bay) and steps of Cersei’s Walk of Shame. All of our tour guides are having a Game of Thrones album so you can compare the scenes from the show to the actual environment of this beautiful city. At the end of the tour you get the opportunity to take a photo on the replica of the Iron Throne for free!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tour starts from Pile square (just outside of the Old Town). Look for the Night king or Trip2Dubrovnik logo sign and our guide who will be waiting for you in our branded uniform. After a short introduction, you start the tour by visiting the Black water bay location with a reminder of the scenes shot there (including images display from the show, where you get to compare reality with scenes). Then you continue your way up some 300 stairs to the Lovrijenac fortress aka Red Keep, that's where the interiors of the Red Keep were filmed. After a view point break, taking pictures of the magnificent aerial view of King's Landing, you head back to Pile square and continue your way inside King's Landing. With your guide sharing many insider stories about of time of shooting in the town, you end the tour by the Walk of Shame & then head to the official certified shop of GOT in Dubrovnik, where you will get a personal image on the Iron Throne (it's an exact Replica of the real throne, one of two remains in the city for the fans), that also is included in the price.
Departure Point :Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people is required to run the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.