King's Levada Walk - Santana Laurel Forest and Waterfalls
Levada do Rei its a magical spot on Madeira Island. This walk its a must do if you are in the island. Its a easy/medium walk with fantastic views inside the valleys and forest of Madeira with a lot of water and waterfalls. This walk is 10 km, about 4 hours. We offer a picnic to each person and the service includes insurance, free transport, pick-up and drop-off and friendly and qualified guide. Discover Madeira with us!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Levada Do Rei
- Entry/Admission - Santana
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Levada Do Rei, Sao Jorge, Madeira Portugal
Fauna and Flora of Madeira.
Waterfalls, lagoons and laurel forest.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Santana, Madeira Portugal
Santana Traditional Houses
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from places other than hotels (e.g. vacation rentals, points of interest just ask us.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.