Kings Park Segway Tour
Renowned as one of the World’s largest and most beautiful inner-city parks, Kings Park delights visitors with natural bush trails, open parklands, a stunning botanic garden and iconic views over the Perth city skyline. See more on a Segway!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Segway Tours WA - Perth, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
The Bell Tower and Elizabeth Quay
St Georges Tce Barracks Arch
Iconic Views Over Perth City And The Swan River views
Kings Park and Botanic Garden
The Western Australian Boab Tree
Historical City Architecture
Departure Point :Segway Tours WA, Shop 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.