King's Trail and Garden of Peles Castle
This tour is made for people who wants to combine outdoor walking with some beautiful views, some history and one of the most magnificent castles in Europe - Peles castle. the tour is interactive, we walk a lot, we smell the fresh air, we see the nature, the beautiful garden of Peles castle and we discover the surroundings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Tuica
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Ham, cheese, tomatoes, fruits, meatballs, cookies
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Take a walk in the garden of Peles Castle. We enjoy the beautiful views and take pictures with the castle and the surroundings. If its possible, we can visit the inside of the castle if its not very crowded.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Poteca regala, Romania
The King's path is a beautiful walk into the wild forest of Bucegi mountains, finishing on the top of Franz Joseph stones, a panoramic view to the surrounding places.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :InterContinental Bucharest, Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 4, București 010051, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.