Kingston Airport Transfer to Rose Hall Resort and Spa
Allow our dedicated team to make your travel experience smooth, enjoyable and comfortable from start to finish. Our airport pick and drop off service is available 24/7 including holidays.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or car base on availability
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Book a private airport transfers from Kingston Airport guarantees a private and personalized service to Rose Hall Resort and Spa, without the unnecessary stops en-route. You will be taken directly to your hotel in the privacy and air-conditioned comfort of your own car, mini-van or bus.
When you book your private transfer, your driver will be waiting to take you directly to your hotel as soon as you exit the airport terminal. Allow our dedicated team to make your travel experience smooth, enjoyable and comfortable from start to finish. Our airport pick and drop off service is available 24/7 including holidays.
Departure Point :
After clearing immigration and custom, go out to the arrival hall. Once outside you will see our representative standing with a sign displaying your name. Please identify yourself to the agent and she will escort you to the awaiting vehicle.
AirportsNorman Manley Airport, Kingston Jamaica
Departure Time :Kingston to Rose Hall Resorts 12/3/2019 - 1/12/2022
Private Airport Roundtrip 12/3/2019 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Rose Hall Resort Departure 12/3/2019 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Kingston-Norman Manley Airport, Palisadoes Kingston, JamaicaRose Hall, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.