Kingston day tour with Bob Marley Museum Experience from Ocho Rios
:Tour begins from pick up from resorts along the coastline, a full day will be spent in Kingston learning about some of Jamaica's richest history and culture while seeing our city.
this tour which is a full days tours lasts for roughly 6 to 7 hours from pick up to return.
Your tour guide will narrate along the journey into the city pointing our places of interests along the way.
Clients will visit and see the following:
Bob Marley Museum:
This is much more than just a museum, it is also a former residence and studio of the Reggae Legend, Bob Marley up until his passing in 1981
National Heroes Circle:
Things to take:
Sun screen Lotion,
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley Museum, 56 Hope Rd, Kingston Jamaica
See the city of Kingston, a visit to the King Or reggae museum, the firt million qirbof Jamaica mansion, visit the burial site of our national heroes, and alos the emancipation park which a historical site of Jamaica highlighting monuments and artifacts of our emancipated hitorical facts of Jamaica.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Emancipation Park, Knutsford Blvd. Oxford Road, Kingston Jamaica
At the emancipation park, travelers will experience apart of Jamaica's history and liberation details as this park was erected to honor our people liberated from slavery...
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be at your hotel lobby, villa, or cruise port with a sign that reads KNOW JAMAICA TOURSPorts
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not offered from cruises.
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please follow the protocols given by the government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.