Kingston Night Market Experience from Kingston
One of Kingston’s great pleasures is its night market, which satisfies diners, shopaholics, and just plain curious visitors into the late hours of the night. Don’t miss this top night market experience during your next visit to Jamaica!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Well Appointed Air-conditioned Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingston Night Market, 8 Hillcrest Avenue, Kingston Jamaica
This Jamaican experience sets off with your shuttle pick-up from your hotel as you are driven in comfort to the Night Market Venue located a few minutes from your hotel. Enjoy the night as you peruse the various wares available for sale or sample the authentic Jamaican cuisine available at the local cafe with a bottle of Red Strip or Wine from the Oak Wine Bar.
Jamaica is home to a variety of exotic flavours and distinct crafts items, and this night market experience presents a unique opportunity to get a taste of the island's food and culture. Experience a balanced mash-up of a maker’s market, food festival, and live entertainment, with each aspect pulling from local and regional talent and treasure.
At the end of your experience, hop onto any of the return shuttles to your hotel will a heart filled with Jamaica!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, wear comfortable walking shoe
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.