Kingston Sightseeing, Bob Marley Museum & Night Market Experience from Ocho Rios
One of Kingston’s great pleasures is its rich history and culture as well as it's night market, which satisfies diners, shopaholics, and just plain curious visitors into the late hours of the night. Don’t miss this authentic experience in the city of Kingston, visiting the famous Bob marley Museum and many more during your visit to Jamaica!.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Well appointed private air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Complimentary Ice-cream (World Famous Devon House Ice-Cream)
- Entry/Admission - Devon House
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingston Night Market, 8 Hillcrest Avenue, Kingston Jamaica
This Jamaican experience sets off with your shuttle pick-up from your hotel as you are driven in comfort to the Night Market Venue located a few minutes from your hotel. Enjoy the night as you peruse the various wares available for sale or sample the authentic Jamaican cuisine available at the local cafe with a bottle of Red Strip or Wine from the Oak Wine Bar.
Jamaica is home to a variety of exotic flavours and distinct crafts items, and this night market experience presents a unique opportunity to get a taste of the island's food and culture. Experience a balanced mash-up of a maker’s market, food festival, and live entertainment, with each aspect pulling from local and regional talent and treasure.
At the end of your experience, hop onto any of the return shuttles to your hotel will a heart filled with Jamaica!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Devon House, 26 Hope Road, Kingston 10, Kingston Jamaica
Here guest will relax and enjoy the best Kingston has to offer and learn about the culture, history, heritage and a stop at the famous Devon House for a sample of its world-famous Ice-cream.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bob Marley Museum, 56 Hope Rd, Kingston Jamaica
Here guests will be taken to the Bob Marley Museum, site of the musician’s former home where you will take a guided tour of the house to see how Bob lived and became reggae legend.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual (comfortable walking shoes recommended)
- Bring cash for the purchase of meals and gift/souvenirs.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.