Kirovsky Soviet Private Walking Tour with Tea at Family House
All the families, that welcome our guests at the end of this tour remember that epoch very well. You will have a chance to hear some interesting episodes and funny stories from their Soviet life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Kirovsky District, Kirovsky District, Leningrad Oblast, Northwestern District
Discover the Soviet epoch of our country. Go along Stalin's, Khrushyev's and Brezhnev's times, see the contrast between the past and the present. The excursion ends with a welcoming tea at a Russian family's apartment.
Departure Point :Nevsky Avenue, Nevsky pr., Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/20/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.