Kitchen of Mamma Pasta Cooking Class in Rome
Kitchen of Mamma is a special place where you may meet people from several places in the world. Here you will cook with others and learn Italian cooking secrets! This four-hour experience begins with a stroll in Nomentano Market to pick up fresh, seasonal ingredients. Back in the kitchen, the hands-on cooking class includes making homemade pasta from scratch helped by our Chef. A leisurely lunch follows the class along with each dish served with a different local wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local wine tasting
- Lunch with homemade pasta included
- Local Roman guide
- Walking tour to open-air market
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Cooking Class Program:
Wednesdays and Fridays
Rome is famous for its popular open-air markets where it is possible to find fresh seasonal ingredients and live the real experience. You will visit Nomentano Market with our Chef, walk among the stands, look at the beautiful colors and smell the delicious fragrance of the ingredients you will use in our class.
Now we offer our famous cooking class with a more traditional experience. On Sundays, cooking classes come with a short tour to the Campagna Market near Circo Massimo, so you can experience the cooking like romans traditionally do: a “passeggiata” (walk) to see the stunning Circo Massimo and Palatino, to then arrive to the market and buy some fresh italian ingredients for your cooking class in our well equipped kitchen at the YellowSquare.
Back from the market, we’ll get to work and learn how to make homemade pasta with the help of our Chef!
Finally, the food prepared during the class is served for a leisurely lunch, accompanied by a different local wine for each dish.
The price include: the market tour and the cooking lesson.
Tools and ingredients are on us, all you need to bring is your enthusiasm and the desire to challenge yourself!
Departure Point :Via Palestro, 51, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.