Kiteboarding is possible for everyone interested in learning to Kitesurf. This exciting outdoor activity is the fastest growing sport in the world.
Enjoy learning on a paradise island with warm crystal clear turquoise water, perfect white sand, super relaxed atmosphere and friendly people.
per adult from
What's included :
- IKO or BKSA Kitesurf Instructor - Kite Equipment - Board - Bar & Lines - Harness -Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
Our private and semi private lessons run hourly. We focus on each individuals skill ability in a safe and enjoyable environment. The course is ideal for complete beginners wishing to begin an exciting journey into the world of kitesurfing. A one hour lesson gives a student an insight into the excitement of kiteboarding. Building confidence is key, so following a progressive scheme we focus on grasping the basics of kite control and power handling. This course covers light theory and practical sessions, finishing confidently harnessed to the power of an inflatable kite.
• Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu Island, Visayas
Departure Point :A. Batobalonos, Santa Fe, Cebu, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- As countries reopen borders and travel restrictions ease, guidance may change frequently. We encourage you to check with the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or with local government authorities for more information about the impact to your destination.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.