Kitesurfing Group Lesson Tarifa
We have been teaching and sharing our love of the ocean for 11 years. We are lucky to be located on Los Lances beach at one of the best spots for kiting. All of our instructors are fully qualified and we have brand new equipment each year. We are a famliy run business who's aim is to ensure you have a great time with us on and off the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All the equipment you need for the lesson is included; Kite, Bar, Board, Harness and Wetsuit
What's excluded :
Kite Lessons. We offer kite lessons from beginner introduction and courses through to advanced lessons to learn a new trick or master strapless riding.
If you are a beginner we would recommend a 8 - 12 hour course to take you through the first three stages of learning how to kite. This will get you to the water start stage so you will have hopefully ridden your first few metres by the end of the course.
If you have limited time you can join us for a 2 hour introductory session.
If you have already kited before then you can have anything from a 2 hour or more progression lessons. This is tailored to your level so you will meet the instructor first to explain your level and experience, he will then agree your focus for the course.
Departure Point :Venta El Tito, km 81,5, N-340, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
If you can let us know where you are staying we will arrange to come and pick you up and drive you to the beach
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/18/2020 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At the moment the group lessons will be a maximum of 2 people Each student will have their own equipment On arrival you will be given a wetsuit which is yours for the duration of your stay We will enforce social distance for the lessons except when it is required for safety reason
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.