Kitesurfing Lessons in Kite Buen Hombre
One of the best places in the world for kitesurfing is Dominican Republic. Come spend time in Buen Hombre and experience it for yourself!
We offer wooden bungalows with palm leaf roof right on the beach in the kite spot. Depending on the option you select, you will have either 10 or 12 hours of kitesurfing lessons with accommodations and food included.
Surrounded by mountains, with more wind than any beach in Dominican Republic, Buen Hombre has still preserved rustic real Dominican Culture unspoiled by tourism.
In the perfect conditions you can learn kitesurfing a lot faster than many other regular places saving you time and resources.Buen Hombre has more wind, less people than Cabarete and butter flat water!
Available are also boat trip to Paradise Island, snorkeling, SUP stand up paddle boarding, spearfishing, diving trips and certificate as well.
Please ask for more information.
Kite Buen Hombre team.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 5 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Kite Buen Hombre is certified kitesurfing school and we are happy to provide kitesurfing classes for beginners and as well for already kitesurfer who would like to improve and learn tricks.
• Kite Buen Hombre, Playa Buen Hombre, Buen Hombre 57000 Dominican Republic
• Paradise Island & The Mangroves (Cayo Arena), Main Street Punta Rucia Puerto Plata, Punta Rucia 57000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Kiteboarding School Kite Buen Hombre - Kitesurfing lessons and camp in Dominican Republic, Playa, Buen Hombre, Villa Vásquez, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup will be arranged after the reservationAirports
- Puerto Plata International Airport, 57000, Dominican Republic
- Aeropuerto Internacional del Cibao, Avenida Victor Manuel Espaillat, Santiago De Los Caballeros 51081, Dominican Republic
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, 57000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.