Knights Templar Private Tour
From the pick up in your hotel, our expert guide will tell you all the details of this enigmatic and fascinating history of the Knights Templar. On a private car or Van just you and your family will enjoy this customized private tour, where you will have a guide that also drives and can tell you the best restaurants and curiosities of the Templar and also Portugal.
We make a difference by the comfort we give, flexibility and the customizing, because for us every client has different needs.
So come and have a wonderful day with hurries, leave all the details for us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de Santa Maria dos Olivais
What's excluded :
- Tickets to monuments
- Boat ticket in Almourol castle
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Almourol
- Entry/Admission - Convento de Cristo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelo de Almourol, Praia do Ribatejo 2260 Portugal
After our expert guide pick you up at your hotel, we will take about 1h30 until the amazing castle of Almourol. On the river Tagus, this particular castle has really advanced arquitecture for the period. Here we will take a small boat that takes 2 minutes until we reach the castle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Igreja de Santa Maria dos Olivais, Avenida da Horta D'El Rei, Tomar 2300-304 Portugal
This the mother church for the Knights Templar, ground zero where they iniciate the other, to be, Knights. Here we unreavel some mysterys of the order of the Knights Templar.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tomar, Tomar, Santarem District, Central Portugal
In the Center of Tomar we will walk trough the medieval streets, this town was built by the Templar's for a defensive purpose.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Synagogue of Tomar, Rua Dr. Joaquim Jacinto, 73 The synagogue has been renovated and is now open for visitors, Tomar 2300-577 Portugal
The oldest Synagogue existing in Portugal. It was built by Prince Henry the Navigator and still preserves the original character. It was closed after the Jewish expulsion and used as a jail and warehouse.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Igreja de São João Baptista, R. São João 135, 2300 Tomar, Portugal
Beautiful church from the 16th century
Stop At: Convento de Cristo, Igreja do Castelo Templario, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
The Convent of Christ and the Templar Castle. The oldest, the castle was built by Gualdim Pais in 1160 in the image of the Middle East castles. The amazing Castle was the home of the Knights Templar until the 14th century, from then on the Convent was built and serve as home and sacred protection.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you in any place in Lisbon and surroundings.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.