Knossos Palace - Archaeological Museum -Heraklion Town
Explore magical sight you know from Greek legends and discover the secrets of Minoan civilization. Visit legendary labyrinth-palace home to Minos, son of Zeus.
Knossos palace was built using all the architectural innovations available. It has hundreds of rooms storage areas, specialized workshops and spacious courts hosting ceremonies and feasts.
Knossos Palace is considered the 8th world wonder and it’s well deserved.
It is one of the most important artefacts of Minoan civilization. It was almost completely destroyed by the earthquake. However, the reconstruction in 20th century allows us to see now how it looked in its best days.
*By request we can also stop at the biggest aquarium in Greece- "Cretaquarium".
More than 250 kinds of fish and animals live here. And the best part of it is that they are being held under conditions that are extremely close to their natural habitat, hense very comfortable.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Luxury Vehicle with a professional driver
- Wi-fi on board and Water from the springs of the White Mountains “Samaria”, in bottles
- Accompaniment by a professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, drinks, lunch / dinner
- Entrance fees to museums ( 1€ p/p), archaeological sites (Knossos Palace 15€ p/p
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Entry/Admission - The Palace of Knossos
- Entry/Admission - Knossos Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Palace of Knossos, Knosos, Crete 714 09 Greece
Knossos Palace is considered to be the 8th world wonder and it’s well deserved.
It is one of the most important artefacts of Minoan civilization.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Knossos Archaeological Site, Knosos, Heraklion, Crete Greece
Explore magical sight you know from Greek legends and discover the secrets of Minoan civilization.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
We will also visit the heart of Crete – its capital, the city of Heraklion. Many interesting sights are waiting for us here:
Museum of Nikos Kazantzakis
St. Titus Cathedral
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup can be arranged from any hotel or port in Chania. Rethymno or Heraklion by requestPorts
- Allied War Cemetery SUDA BAY WAR CEMETERY, Souda 732 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/2/2021 - 8/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- PICK UP is provided from Chania and Rethymno. Pickup from Heraklion and other regions can be provided by request*
- If any participant suffers from any severe allergy (e.g. to bee stings, food allergies/intolerances) or has medical/health issues we need to be aware of, it is important to let us know in advance. This is clearly a safety measure, personal information is by no means violated and we exercise all discretion.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.