Knossos Palace Exclusive Tour (small group)
Having the luxury of Knossos all to your self and enjoying a guided tour of this Magnificent Monument of Minoan civilization home to legends such as the Minotaur and Labyrinth.
Join our small group (up to 8 pax) Walking tour at Knossos palace with a Licensed Tourist Guide.
Skip the ticket line to enter Knossos Palace.
Use the combine ticket (value for money) to enter the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion when you go to Heraklion city later.
During summer, Visit Knossos, escaping the crowds and not when it's so hot!
Enjoy your visit of Knossos avoiding the blistering heat and sun!
Unravel the myth of the labyrinth enjoy Knossos at its best time 17:00 o'clock (5:00pm) with us!
Safety measures in place:
Up to 8 people only (masked); tour given via ‘Whispers’: an audio system that means you can hear with clarity your guide, without having to stand by their elbow.
Recommended time between 3pm and 5pm in the afternoon; though the Palace in the summer stays open to 8pm .
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Palace of Knossos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Palace of Knossos, Knosos, Crete 714 09 Greece
Visit the Mythical Palace of Knossos of King Minos and Labyrinth home to the Minotaur.
Knossos, a complex of more than 1500 interlocking rooms, was an astonishing palace, built for a mighty king of the Bronze Age. As you wander through the labyrinthine ruins, you will have the chance to see the original throne of "Minos", the mystifying sanctuaries, the luxurious domestic quarters of the royal family, the once upon a time bursting with Crete’s treasures pantries and the astonishing water-management systems!
Knossos is considered Europe’s oldest city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :WeGuide.gr, Knossos 714 09, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety measures in place: Up to 8 people only (masked); tour given via ‘Whispers’: an audio system that means you can hear with clarity your guide, without having to stand by their elbow. Recommended time between 3pm and 5pm in the afternoon; though the Palace in the summer stays open to 8pm .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.