Knossos Private Full-Day Tour from Heraklion with Pick Up
At the desired time, an experienced English-speaking professional driver will pick you up from your accommodation in a private vehicle ready to immerse you into the Greek culture and lifestyle. If you are a history lover, get ready to travel back in time on this full-day tour.
Knossos Palace is the biggest Minoan Palace of Crete. The archaeological museum is one of the most significant museums in Greece and its collections come mostly from central and eastern Crete and cover a span of 5.500 years. You will also have the chance to visit Koules Fortress that dominates the entrance to the Venetian Harbour of Heraklion. The Venetians called it "Sea Fortress", but today it is known by its Turkish name, Koules.
Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights, but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective.
At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Official tour guide of attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Addiotional fees apply for Airport pick up
- Entry/Admission - Knossos Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Castello del Molo (Koules)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
Heraklion, also known as Iraklio, is a port city and the capital of the Greek island of Crete. It’s known for the Palace of Knossos, just outside the city.
Stop At: Knossos Archaeological Site, Knosos, Heraklion, Crete Greece
Knossos is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and has been called Europe's oldest city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Heraklion Archaeological Museum, Xanthoudidou & Hatzidaki Sts, Heraklion, Crete 710 02 Greece
It is one of the greatest museums in Greece and the best in the world for Minoan art, as it contains the most notable and complete collection of artefacts of the Minoan civilization of Crete
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello del Molo (Koules), Heraklion, Crete 712 02 Greece
The Koules or Castello a Mare is a fortress located at the entrance of the old port of Heraklion, Crete.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered for any central hotel or location in Heraklion. Please note that pick up from Heraklion Airport will apply to extra charges. If you select Pickup from Heraklion airport the extra charge will be communicated to you beforehand.Airports
- Heraklion Airport N. Kazantzakis, Heraklion 716 01, Greece
- Heraklion Port Passenger Station, Leof. Nearchou, Iraklio 713 07, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.