Knowing Lake Sandoval with a naturalist
Sandoval Lake not only stands out for its beauty, but Due to the rich flora and fauna found in its waters, Sandoval Lake is also attractive to those who like bird watching, because thanks to the vegetation it has in its mangroves and surroundings, that is the habitat of more than 600 species of birds, between migrants and residents, so we will learn more about this beautiful place by having the guidance of a professional natrualist who will provide us with valuable information on the ecology of animals and also of the place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Typical regional meals, and also for vegetarians or food restrictions
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
vivitaremso and We will discover Lake Sandoval on a trip to the Tambopata National Reserve. Enjoying the opportunity to find the various wild animals that inhabit this ecosystem, such as monkeys of various species, colorful and interesting birds, and as well as the top predator such as the giant otter in danger of extinction and also the black alligator.
• Tambopata National Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve, Madre de Dios Region
Departure Point :Wilite, Av. Leon Velarde 138, Puerto Maldonado 17001, Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/8/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.