Known: Il Giardino Di Pietra
The city of Noto was an important administrative center of the relative "Vallo", a type of territorial organization of Arab origin. After the devastating earthquake of 1693 the reconstruction took place in a new place where, in an urban chess set like a chessboard, large squares were built, erected admirable architectures arranged on the natural side of the hill. For this reason the city takes on an enveloping beauty that has made it famous for being a STONE GARDEN.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corso Vittorio Emanuele III, Corso Vittorio Emanuele 135, 96017, Noto, Sicily Italy
It is the main street of Noto where the monumental buildings of the city stand out. Along the way you will be guided to discover the overwhelming beauty of an ancient capital.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cafè Porta Reale, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 180, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza XVI Maggio, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.