Kochi City Guided Full-Day Tour
Kochi, also known as Cochin, is a melting pot of different cultures and traditions. Today, it still retains many elements of its glorious past which can be best experienced with the Kochi City Tour. An eclectic mix of Portuguese, Dutch and British history combined with the rich traditions of Kerala - a wholesome day tour around Kochi and Ernakulam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent and friendly English-speaking guide
- Transport by comfortable AC vehicle
- Hotel/Bus station pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Pick-up from Ernakulam town - this can be arranged at an additional cost
- Entry fees to monuments
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Kochi downtown or Njaliparambu Junction in Fort Kochi at 7:00 AM and head to one-of-the-kind fish market and see the auctioneer crack some deals.
Later proceed to the Mattancherry Palace that will defy your idea of a palace. Wait untill you enter and let the famed story unfold! Learn about the religious harmony that exists here while you walk through the Jew Town to one of the oldest active Synagogues in India. As you walk along, you will experience the heady aromas from the spices sold at the local market and you get to sample some yourself. After devouring the Kerala Sadhya (authentic Kerala styled meal) at your own expense, visit the Kerala Folklore Museum to garner some knowledge on the folk arts of Southern India. Get on-board a ferry for a soothing ride across the backwaters to reach Fort Kochi.
Take a break to beat the heat before heading out for a walk on the cobbled path to view the famed Chinese fishing nets. After enjoying a picturesque setting, tread on the paths of Old Mattancherry post sun-down. Here, delve into the lives of the locals as you walk around. From Ayurveda to temples and from the local market to the families churning out Pappadams (rice crisps) – everything is on offer here. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel or Njaliparambu Junction.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Kochi downtown or Njaliparambu Junction in Fort Kochi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Kochi downtown or Njaliparambu Junction in Fort Kochi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Moderate fitness required for hiking on the Chamundi Hills
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.