Kohala/Hamakua Coast Flight
Witness the awesome beauty of the Kohala mountains! Our state of the art helicopter will take you on a climb up steep ocean cliffs and sink down into deep winding valleys such as Waimanu, Pololu and Waipio
per adult from
40 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- HD video of actual flight on USB (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kohala Coast, Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Aerial tour of valleys and waterfalls along the Kohala/Hamakua Coast
Departure Point :The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort, 62-100 Kaunaʻoa Dr, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Flights Include: Ground safety briefing, complimentary coffee or tea, pilot personal narration and choreographed music recorded on the live digital video, Stereo aviator headsets with individual volume control, custom built digital recording system, polarized bubble windows, air-conditioned climate control, custom interiors and much more!
- Children: A child 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap. Please provide child’s weight at time of booking. Children 2 yrs. and older must occupy a seat with seat belt on and are charged full fare.
- Check-in: Check-in is minimum 45 minutes prior to your tour departure time. For your safety and comfort, hats and over sized bags are not permitted on the flight line or in the helicopter. Please leave these items in your automobile. Bring picture I.D.
- Photography: Bring camera and wear a dark colored shirt to reduce glare on the plexiglass windows.
- Scuba Diving: No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
- Weight Restriction: Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that we have accurate body weight from every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. Any passenger over 290 lbs. will require a comfort seat in our WhisperSTAR aircraft. Call our reservations for more information.
- Routes & Flight Time: Sunshine does not fly any specific routes but has many sights within the area of a described tour that we intend to visit during a tour. Sights may vary due to weather. Flight times are estimates and may vary a few minutes.
- Actual Flight Video: A high-definition video of your actual flight narrated and orchestrated by your pilot is available on USB for purchase.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.