Kokrobite Drumming & Dancing Lessons Plus Cultural Tours
Are you a lover of traditional music and dance? How about leaving the experience rather than watching or listening from afar? Join a class that exposes you to the best of local Ghanaian music, drumming and dancing. Learn all you can about the beautiful Ghanaian cultures as depicted in this art.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Being picked up from your hotel/residence, you will drive to a suburb of Accra called Kokrobite, a destination very much known for its culture and and beach resort. After about 30 to 45 minutes drive West, come to this buzzing locality for the dancing and drumming lesson. You will be introduced to dances such as the Kpanlogo of the Ga ethnic group, Adowa of the Akans, boboobo of the Ewes among others. Get to practice yourself and you play the drum and sing along. After between 2 to 3 hours lesson visit some vicinities of Kokrobite on foot to learn more about the life of the people. You will return to Accra to end the tour.
Departure Point :Clients residence/hotel
Departure Time :Client needs to pick his/her own time of preference between 9am to 2pm. Indicate upon booking when you wish to be picked up.
Return Detail :Client's hotel/residence
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.