Kolomyia and Silver Falls Private Tour from Yaremche
Embark on a 6-hour private tour with a professional guide. Explore Kolomyia and Ivano-Frankivsk region. Immerse into rich cultural traditions of the Hutsuls. Visit the Pysanka Museum with a valuable collection of Easter eggs. Learn many exciting stories about local traditions at the Hutsul Museum. As a bonus, discover scenic Silver Falls in a cozy Sheshory village. This private tour includes transportation, hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pysanka Easter Egg Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hutsul Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pysanka Easter Egg Museum, V. Chornovil Ave 43, Kolomyia 78200 Ukraine
On arrival to Kolomyia, explore the picturesque city center and then head to Kolomyia’s most-visited landmark: the Pysanka (Easter egg) Museum, fronted by an unmissable 42-foot (13-meter) model of a pysanka.
View the huge egg, painted in geometrical Hutsul patterns, and head inside to see the impressive displays of pysanky, including exhibits crafted by famous Ukrainian and international artists. As you explore, learn from your experienced local guide why pysanky are symbols Ukrainian culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hutsul Museum, 25, Teatralna Street, Kolomyia 78200 Ukraine
Another cultural site worth visiting is the Kolomyia Museum of Hutsul Folk Art, established in 1926. Visit museum and tour its 18 halls to admire some of the 50,000 exhibits of traditional Hutsul folk art, including such sections dedicated to woodcarving, ceramics, national dress, and iconography.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Silver Falls, Sheshory Ukraine
After leaving Kolomyia, continue to another of the Carpathians’ well-known attractions — the village of Sheshory. Located about 22 miles (35 kilometers) from Kolomyia, the village is famous for its scenic Silver Falls, on the River Pystinka.
Admire the two main, picturesque cascades, named the Big and Small Huk, and take photos of the crystal-clear waters tumbling over the rocks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is possible from hotels in Mykulychyn, Tatariv or Yaremche
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.