Konavle Gastro Tour
Guests will explore place called Konavle valley.
They will taste best quality croatian wines from Konavle region.
They will enjoy unique panoramic view of Konavle valley.
They will enjoy in traditional homemade specialties, homemade wine and pleasure atmosphere near river Ljuta.
They will have lunch Lamb under the bell or roasted veal under the bell.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brajkovici, Brajkovici, Istria
We will visit vinery call Brajković where you will have winetasting and olive oil tasting and try local ham and cheese
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ljuta, Ljuta, Konavle, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
We will visit village Ljuta where you will see water source of river Ljuta and old water mills.
After small walk we will go in restaurant called Vinica Monković where you will have lunch or dinner.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all location in Dubrovnik For pick up please contact me also by e-mail or What's up or Viber because if I don't answer the call's that is because I am on tour in another country and it is expensive for me to answer the calls or I am driving that is why I allways connect to wifi and check my e-mails or What's up or Viber messagesPorts
- Port Gruz
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.