Konavle - The Golden Valley of Dubrovnik
South of Dubrovnik lies countryside region of Konavle, beautiful valley with big importance throught history for Dubrovnik Republic as agriculture area. Visit town Cavtat with beautiful promenade and undeniable mediterrian charm. Explore Konavle Heritage Museum and find out more about lifestyle in the past. Walk up to stunning fort of Sokol tower which purpose during the Republic was to control borders and for quite some time as storage of wine and grain. Take a look at a beautiful spring of river Ljuta (angry one) with small cascade and old mills. Konavle valley is famous for sort of white wine that
is unique and is only growing there and from their vineyards is produced one of the finest Croatian wines. Konavle valley was aswell perfect for olive cultivation and you can have a taste in one of family households. Indulg best of Konavle with it tradition and local cousine with it is all domestic products at restoran which wasbuilt on cascades or river Ljuta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Konavle County Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sokol Grad
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cavtat Old Town, Cavtat, Konavle Croatia
Take a walk through beatiful small town Cavtat and its seaside promenade with plenty of restaurants and bars with scenic view and yachts moored on the pier
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Konavle County Museum, St Nicholas Church Square, Cilipi, Konavle 20213 Croatia
In small village is located Konavle Heritage Museum where you can find out more about traditional wardrobe and lifestyle of the people.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sokol Grad, Dunave, Dunave Krajnje 20216 Croatia
Walk up to stunning fort of Sokol tower which purpose during the Republic was to control borders and for quite some time as storage of wine and grain.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ljuta, Ljuta, Konavle, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Small river Ljuta ( the angry one ) with its small cascades and beautiful ambient makes it perfect place for a lunch. There are 2 traditional restaurants with local cuisine where you also can see old mills.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Konavle, Konavle, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Konavle valley is famous for sort of white wine that is unique and is only growing there and from their vineyards is produced one of the finest Croatian wines. Drive through vineyards and if you like have a wine tasting in one of wineries.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up in front of your hotel/accomodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.